COVID-19 Workplace Protocols
Dear valued SASSETA client
The South African government has taken bold and decisive action to limit the spread of COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) throughout the country and has declared a national state of disaster in terms of the Disaster Management Act.
In this uncertain time, one of the measures that we have all been asked to implement is to limit non-essential work-related contact. While it is business as usual at SASSETA, we call on our clients to contact us via email rather than visiting our offices if it can be avoided. Fewer face-to-face interactions in the office will meaningfully reduce the risk of exposure and spread of viruses within our offices and will also reduce risk exposure for you, our valued clients.
At SASSETA we have put protocols in place to ensure that the risk of infection to both you, our client, and SASSETA staff is limited as far as possible.
- SASSETA clients are requested to severely limit your visits to our offices. If you really need to see us, please make a prior arrangement with the employee you want to meet to limit the time you spend waiting in reception.
- We are trying to maintain the required distance between people so bear with us if we do not greet you as warmly as we always do.
- Please rather email your enquiry to email@example.com or a SASSETA contact person by visiting our contacts page.
- Access to the premises will be controlled at the main entrance by our security personnel.
- Sanitisers will be made available to visiting stakeholders.
- A temporary resource to acknowledge receipt of parcels and wipe them before handing to staff will be secured from a hygiene company.
If you have suggestions on how we can keep both the SASSETA employees and you, our client, safer during this COVID-19 time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recognise that this is an unprecedented and unique situation and appreciate your flexibility and support. We will continue to keep a close pulse on what’s happening and provide updates on a weekly basis.
COVID-19 South African Resource Portal: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/